Bourrée in B Minor, BWV 1002
- Keyboard composition by Johan Sebastian Bach
- Arrangement by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- MIDI Recording by Andrew Harbridge
- Biography of the composer
- What is a Bourrée?
- Practice tips for learning and performance
Bourrée in B minor is a big favourite among elementary level students and would be fun for the early intermediate pianist. It is lively, fun and cheerful. A wonderful introduction to the works of Johann Sebastian Bach. This piece has been transcribed from the Violin Partita BWV 1002. This arrangement is by composer Andrew Harbridge. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition, interesting comments about the work, information about the composer as well as practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. This piece is at level 2.