Bourrée in A Minor
- Composition by Johann Ludwig Krebs
- MIDI Recording by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- Biography of the composer
- Practice tips for learning and performance
- Description of the Galant Style
This is an exciting and lively dance for keyboard that can be enjoyed and performed by the intermediate level pianist. It is perfect for anyone who loves a bit of fast playing in a minor key, and it provides opportunity to explore different touches on the keyboard. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition, interesting comments about the work, information about the composer, as well as practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. Bourrée in A Minor is a Level 6 piece.