Friday Night Fever
- Composition by Andrew Harbridge
- MIDI Recording by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- Biography of the composer
- Practice tips for learning and performance
- Video accompaniment SuperScore backing tracks
Friday Night Fever is fun rock piece in disco style. Any pianist will have a real blast playing this one! It is a big favorite among late elementary and early intermediate level pianists. It features a four-on-the-floor beat. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition, practice tips for learning and performing the work, and biography of the arranger. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. This is a Level 2 piece but a Level 1 pianist could probably handle it.
This arrangement includes an imaginative video that can be used as an accompaniment in public performance.