Sonatina in G Major, Op. 20, No. 1
- Composition by Jan Ladislav Dussek
- MIDI Recording by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- Biography of the composer
- Information about musical form
- Practice tips for learning and performance
This sprightly little sonatina movement in G Major by Czech composer, Jan Ladislav Dussek, is a joy to play. It is also an excellent technical work out with rapid scale passages and Alberti bass. It is a true work of art from the Classical Era. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition interesting comments about the work, information about the composer, as well as practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice.