Für Elise, WoO 59
- Composition by Ludwig van Beethoven
- MIDI Recording by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- History of the work
- Biography of the composer
- Practice tips for learning and performance
- Imaginative performance video included
This musical masterpiece is a must-learn composition for every pianist. It is, without question, one of the world’s most famous pieces of classical music. It is easily accessible to the late intermediate pianist, but it has the depth of feeling and expression expected by the most advanced musician. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition, interesting comments about the work, information about the composer, as well as practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. This piece is a Level 6 or 7 although a beginner could manage the main theme.