- Composition by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Arrangement by Conrad Bergen
- MIDI recording by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- Biography of the composer
- Practice tips for learning and performance
This entertaining little piece from the Classical Era has been transcribed for piano by Conrad Bergen (1801-1862) from Haydn’s String Quartet in F Major, Opus 74/2, Hob III:73, 4th movement: Finale Presto. The cheerful mood of this composition makes it a joy for the intermediate pianist to play over and over. Included with the interactive SuperScore edition are interesting comments about the work, information about Haydn’s life, and practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. This piece is at the grade difficulty of level 6 in Canada.