Toccata in E-Flat Major
- Composition by Johann Ludwig Krebs
- Edited and fingered by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- MIDI Recording by Andrew Harbridge
- Biography of the composer
- Information about the work
- Practice tips for learning and performance
Toccata in E-Flat Major will have immediate appeal to most lovers of fine music. A toccata is a fast and showy piece that emphasizes a performer’s technical abilities. Don’t let the word toccata deter you as this is easily accessible to a level 6 player. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition, interesting comments about the work, information about the composer, as well as practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. Toccata in E-Flat Major is a Level 6 piece.