March in D Major, BWV Anh. 122
- Keyboard composition by C.P.E. Bach
- MIDI recording by Andrew Harbridge, ACCM
- Biography of the composer
- History of the Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook (1725)
- Practice tips for learning and performance
You are sure to enjoy this lively little March in D Major by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, fifth child of the great Johann Sebastian Bach. This short little march is at the early intermediate level. It’s cheerful character makes it a fun addition to your personal repertoire. Find included with the interactive SuperScore edition, interesting comments about the work, information about the composer, as well as practice tips for learning and performing the work. The score features a MIDI performance by Andrew Harbridge. Both hands have been split in the recording to facilitate one-hand-at-a-time practice. This piece is at level 4.