Home Concert Xtreme is an intelligent, interactive environment for learning, practicing, and performing music. Just load your musical score (in the form of a Standard MIDI File), connect your MIDI instrument, and start to play. Home Concert Xtreme stands ready to work with you!
Home Concert Xtreme’s patented technology provides features that meet the needs of:
- students at all levels
- music hobbyists
Here’s how it all works:
Load a Standard MIDI File into Home Concert Xtreme, choose one or two tracks to be displayed in notation, and start playing your MIDI instrument. Based on the settings that you choose, Home Concert Xtreme will:
- determine your location, tempo, and dynamic expression
- musically coordinate the accompaniment tracks to match your playing
- turn your pages intelligently
In other words, you are the soloist and Home Concert Xtreme is the conservatory-trained conductor, orchestra, and page-turner!
Home Concert Xtreme is compatible with thousands of commercial and free MIDI files as well as MIDI files that you make yourself. In particular, it is compatible with the MIDI files that coordinate with the most popular piano teaching methods as well as dozens of piano concerto MIDI files and more.
Introduction to Home Concert Xtreme
All this for under $100!
If that description gets your creative juices flowing:
- Click here to order Home Concert Xtreme for Mac or PC from the TimeWarp store.
- Click here to get more information about Home Concert Xtreme for iPad or to order the program from the iTunes Store.
- Click here to download a free, fully functional, demo version of Home Concert Xtreme.
- Click here to learn the hardware and software requirements of Home Concert family of products.
Or use the buttons at the top to navigate TimeWarp’s web site.
And thanks for visiting timewarptech.com!